Dumaguete Info Search

Food & Grocery Looking for coffee filter

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by koolaukid, May 29, 2020.

1. mattchu5150

mattchu5150 DI Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 32
    @ Koolaukid
    Hey - I can spare a about 30 pcs to get you by for a little while. PM me if you would like to get them.

All - An Aeropress is a specialty single cup coffee press that uses a small round filter. Makes a great cup of coffee. I am sure you can find on Amazon. I usually travel with mine, this way i can always have a nice cup of real coffee brewed style, it even help to make a better coffee even with some of the native beans I have tried here. Also, thanks for the positive comments.

• Like Like x 1
  2. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    when I bought mine to travel with I ordered it with a permanent metal filter which works great ... should be able to order wherever Aeropress is sold

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    koolaukid

koolaukid DI Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 3
    Thank you all for your responses and especially you, Mattchu for your kind offer. I'm not completely out, didn't want to let it get that far but I'm down to about a month or so supply. I'll try running down to YanYan tomorrow to see if they have any. If not, I've found them on Lazada but about a month out with the covid-19 shipping delays.

• Like Like x 1