Dumaguete Info Search


Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Trades & Labor Best Posts in Thread: Looking for way to move household good by transport

  1. hawk263

    hawk263 DI Forum Adept Blood Donor Veteran Army

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2012
    Messages:
    470
    Likes Received:
    127
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Best Answer
    I have a pickup and could probably help you out, if you let me know the dates.
     
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Dave & Imp

    Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2011
    Messages:
    1,887
    Likes Received:
    696
    Thanks for your help.... we are hopefully signing the lease today, we are currently speaking with the new house caretaker to finalize the signing arrangements and payment of deposits. As you may or may not be aware there was a major drug bust across the street from me on Monday morning including gun fire, which I post on my facebook (David Closson) and has been posted on here also, so we are eager to move. Our move was already in place because the landlord refused our rent when we complained about the Karoake Resto bar, so we had been looking for a place to move. I was not aware the Karoake Resto Bar was just a cover to allow people to come and go as you please for Shabu. I am very diappointed in Combado Bacong residents because most knew what was happening but just keep it to themselveen dangering everyone including their children. Lucking when the Swat team came in there was no innocent people shot when gun fire erupted.
    We should be ready with our first trip in a couple of days, which will be comprised of 6 to 10 Bilikbayan boxes. I will PM you.
     
    • Like Like x 2