I took everyone's word for it that this is a good place for food and tried it today. i didn't go for the burger but I went for the ribs. Great flavor and enough to fill you up and then some for P149. maybe I will eventually try the burger but for now i am satisfied. Not a large menu but who needs large when what you order is delicious.
I tried the spare ribs they were great and a good price, my problem is parking the 2nd time we went there i pulled into the lane way as we did the first time a guy came out and told me i had to park out on the hwy that is a no no for me so we left and went to a place that parking, good if you have a motor bike or get a trike to there . Great food ,VERY bad location .
I will have to take my lady there she loves ribs and as yet I have not found anywhere that was very good. Hope everyone is right. I will find out shortly and let you know what she thinks... Thanks all for the heads up.
Finally made it to Lord Byron's tonight for dinner. We had the Ribs, Cheeseburger and Boneless bangus. All were delicious especially the Cheeseburger and Ribs. Highly recommend it for food but Alex is right parking is non-existent for anything but a couple of motorbikes. All cars must park on the highway.