Dumaguete Info Search

Lord Byron's Ribs

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by nipjap, Jan 26, 2019.

1. tis me

tis me DI Member

Ratings:
    +196 / 45
    In regards to a good lasagna try Grumpys Pub.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. tis me

tis me DI Member

Ratings:
    +196 / 45
    Ha ha that is pretty d*mn funny.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RR_biker

RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +746 / 109
    It seems to me that the "out of stock" issue does not have to be a problem @all. Is it so difficult that the kitchen staff or who ever just inform the waitress and waiters that some specific meals are not available. When the list is too long to remember put it on a piece of paper. No annoynces from both side so as simple as 1 + 1 = 2.

4. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    To piggyback this thread, Cocina Teria has very good babyback ribs.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,591 / 2,888
    But this depends on THEM - that will not work as you will never know if they are not out of stock of what you most like but just have not listed it. It means to check you still have to ask a question: e.g. "Is lasagne on your 'out-of-stock' list?" which could result in a long conversation about what an 'out-of-stock' list actually is. So simpler to ask at the outset "Do you have lasagne available?"

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    Just walked by the place last night. I was thinking "surely it's not in that crap building the workers threw up (:vomit:) in like a week or two...

Indeed it is. Can't see the appeal of the place. It's like any other eatery. Close to the side of the road, wide open, lots of cars out front, packed in the inside. Reminds me of going to the market. Outside of the place looks like a warehouse.

I imagine they will continue to fix it up. But d*mn, they must have been in a hurry and on a serious budget. Or maybe that's the way to do it here. Cheap, fast and still still packed.

I guess being open and close to the road isn't so much different. But the place didn't seem to have much charm.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1