Dumaguete Info Search

Government & Education LTO at mall super busy lately - reason?

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by anti_crazy, Jun 4, 2018.

1. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    What time would someone need to be there who can't avail of the senior shortcuts? Is it already fairly packed of a crowd at 8am when they open?

2. hawk263

hawk263 DI Forum Adept Blood Donor Veteran Army

Retired
    Ratings:
    +488 / 81
    Blood Type:
    A+
    When I did it in March, I arrived about 7.45am. There were maybe 5 people already waiting. By 8am there were around 20 people, and by 8.30 am the place was packed.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    anti_crazy

anti_crazy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +262 / 48
    Got my DL renew done this week. Best to take the advice of an earlier poster and get the med test done first (next door) - they open promptly at 8am. Then go next door and try your luck with the crowd size. If not, return next morning. When I was there, the LTO was open an hour or so earlier than the med test lab. There was already about 30 people standing around by 7am.

4. tanjay

tanjay DI Member

Retired
    Ratings:
    +107 / 30
    Blood Type:
    B+
    Don't you have to be a senior with Philippine citizenship to go to the front?

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    No. You just need one to legally demand/receive a discount. It's up to the business/agency if they want to allow foreign citizens to the front of the line or get a discount.

6. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Don't know, the door opener beckoned me over and asked me if I was a senior and I politely said yes.

• Like Like x 5
  7. mokum

mokum DI Senior Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +574 / 136
    Cebu - Cebu City Mayor Tomas Osmeña warned all motorcycle dealers on Thursday that if they want to keep their business, they'll pay for the motorcycles registered with the Land Transportation Office (LTO). - klajoo.com - In his press conference, Osmeña said that several motorcycle dealers pay late or no registration at the LTO. The mayor said: "We have this terrible situation, what happens when motorcycle dealers do not pay the registration, it took even longer to get the registration papers." After complaining to the numerous buyers of motorcycles and new car customers about this fraudulent dealer practice, Osmeña wants to initiate an investigation against the dealer. EPD 17.06.2018 - 3:55

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1