Dumaguete Info Search

Features Best Posts in Thread: Major Changes Coming

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Xenforo is getting close to releasing a major forum software update (v2.0). I will be prepping the server in the upcoming weeks/months for this update. No solid date for when I will update yet - I will be a fairly early adopter of the update - but I plan to start the prep-work in the next day or so. You shouldn't notice anything until I update the forum software so long as I don't screw up....which I have been known to do from time to time. This is just a heads up on changes that coming "soon".

• Like Like x 4
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    That was mainly due to me doing something really really stupid. Attempted to upgrade the server's OS without reading any documentation on it first. :banghead:
    It is noticeably faster for me as well....but I'm not done messing about with it just yet. Gotta close up some security issues. After I'm finished the server should be fully prepped for the major forum software update....whenever that might come out.

• Like Like x 3