Dumaguete Info Search

Making Dumaguete Better

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Rye83, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    [QUOTE="all hot drop dead gorgeous young man aged 25-40 with a slight 6 packs will walk without shirts only with red necktie:cool::cool::cool:. [/QUOTE]

I am not sure where all this "6 pack" stuff comes from, I always thought a keg was better. Many of the beautiful young ladies here seem to prefer the kegs here with the fat wallets in the back, dispensing fine stuff that dreams are made of for their friends and families. :wink: :wink: :wink:

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. JayD

JayD DI New Member Blood Donor

Head of IT Operations at Foundation University
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Blood Type:
    B-
    I'd love to see people stop burning plastic but waste in general. That's surely not just for Pinoys but foreigners alike. I know that we have a bigger issues going on but this mentality is the reason why majority of people won't care or dare to see what is happening "behind the curtain". There, where the dump sites are and the trash's piling up on a daily basis. It's a symptom of a consumer driven and mall glorifying society.

Perhaps the local government units should enforce a (real) law that involves penalties for burning trash and pay rewards to those pointing out others that are breaking the law. Putting it this way sounds drastic but in this moment I can't think about another solution.

Also, I can see a lot of people burning degradable "waste" such as branches, leaves and the like which in small amounts could easily be composted, even together with other organic waste. It makes for such a great soil containing a full spectrum of essential plant nutrients. I'm sure one could even sell it to make a business out of it.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015