Well I think when you stay off this kind of sht,
Recovered from the victim's body is a wallet containing several empty elongated transparent plastic sachets, one stainless lipstick holder containing pieces of elongated transparent plastic sachets, one disposable lighter, one half size Gillette and one ice pick with the handle believed to be used to break shabu granules.
You're pretty save.
Agree x 3
Jack PetersonDI Forum LuminaryHighly Rated PosterSC ConnoisseurVeteranAir Force
I really hope that this is a drug related thing or it means we can no longer just walk around our Puroks & Barigays to enjoy Life; Even in the day Light DAILY STAR: Negros Oriental
"Initial investigations show the victim was seen roaming around Purok Orchids, when unidentified suspects appeared, shot him several times, and fled on foot."
This snippet throws the credibility of the story in question. Most locals I know wouldn't walk a block, let alone run there.