Best Posts in Thread: Manila VA not Reopened

1. Kilam63

Kilam63 DI Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Air Force

Retired
    Ratings:
    +135 / 3
    Blood Type:
    A+
    My rescheduled appointment for June 24 has been cancelled and instead want to do a phone counsel--guess it's cool I don't have to travel to Manila but would really like to have my yearly labs taken!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. grandpainak

grandpainak DI Forum Patron Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +700 / 163
    Yes, all the same day. I can fly to MNL the night before. All four appointment between 8 am. and 12 noon the next day and still catch the late flight back to DGT that day.
    I rated your post funny because I too am waiting on a refund for two r/t tickets, (DGT 2 MNL) that PAL said I would be getting a refund for flight PAL canceled . PAL kept my money and NEVER refunded the cost for those tickets. I still have the emails from PAL stating that I would be refunded. They are not only Corporate thefts, they are also liars! Last year when I missed our international flight because I was in the ER just hours before the flight. Air China refunded and Alaska Air refunded with out any hassle. Says a lot for Plane Always Late.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. grandpainak

grandpainak DI Forum Patron Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +700 / 163
    I just got a MHV message from Manila saying that I have 4 appointments in March 2021.
    Time will tell if that is really going to happen. I wonder if they will be doing virus testing.

• Informative Informative x 2