Dumaguete Info Search

Marina Spatial

Discussion in 'Banking - Investing - Finances' started by charlyB, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    I have enquired about developments (not MS as I felt negative about it before the first block was laid) and asked a few questions to clarify the small amount of information given in sales brochures - net result is that no-one ever bothers to reply!

If you are willing to visit a site and buy there and then, they seem interested, otherwise they must see enquiries as an irritant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jens K

Jens K DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +764 / 47
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    the moment I saw that all units seem to be equipped with / prepared for hole-in-the-wall type el cheapo aircons I lost all interest.

• Like Like x 2
  3. mattchu5150

mattchu5150 DI Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 32
    I had actually paid the deposit and purchased 10th floor 2BR corner unit facing over the boulevard (one next to Gerry's Grill that is still under construction going on 5 years). Took the refund in 2018 after they failed to complete according to contract. :thumbsup: My guess it will never finish. Price wasn't bad at the time I bought, it was 4.2M, I think it was 55sqM. The design was nice, a lot of glass walls looking out to sea. Happy with the refund. :smuggrin:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    I was looking at that development today as I passed by just about the time you were posting here.

I also enquired, about 5 years ago, and was told by the sales 'lady' that the price was not fixed but would be decided when it was completed! When I told her I would not be happy with an open-ended price she said "You can afford it". End of conversation, thankfully.

But the site seems well located and so if there are financial problems I am surprised no one has taken it over - I wonder if the problems are something else (e.g. ground or other structural issues).

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. cabb

cabb DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster ✤Forum Sponsor✤

Ratings:
    +1,106 / 241
    I'm curious how many floors have been completed? Last time I was there is seemed like there were having serious problems keeping the hole they dug from filling up with water.

• I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1