Dumaguete Info Search

Mark Nowhere man

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Phillippinesfan, Sep 21, 2022.

1. OzeMike

OzeMike DI Forum Adept

Retired
    Ratings:
    +621 / 46
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Haha yes thought you were joking but as you missed "mark" from the YouTube channel description thought it was fair dinkum lol

Good fishing!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,977 / 1,087
    Seems to be an energized YouTuber applying band-aids for his own kind that will fall off in a day or two or at most a few weeks. He's still young so another 20 years of doing it will be taxing (not saying he paid taxes) as clearly he has not incorporated a charity. If a Foreigner said and did the things he is doing they would be black-listed or locked up! Commendable that he has helped his Peoples, but been there and done that and it ain't worth the time nor cost in the long run as far as effort and time put in VS all the Trolls and negativity he will face from Tubers. LOL....... I been there..........not worth it!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Ah yes, the "look at my charitable acts I'm such a good person" YouTuber. I'm always curious how generous they would be if the cameras weren't rolling. I'm not a religious guy but I agree with what the bible has to say about people preaching from the corner. They will get their reward, but it likely won't be what they want everyone to believe it will be. True charitable acts made by genuinely good people are selfless. I'm extremely suspicious of anyone that needs to flaunt their good deeds.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Smally

Smally DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +142 / 25
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    View attachment 19240

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 230
    View attachment 19240
    Not able to view it
    Agree..............quote from the bible is in Matthew CH6 verses 3-4

• Like Like x 1
  6. wharjack

wharjack DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I think they're both exploiting each other. Filipina girls wanted foreigners because of money and foreigners wanted Filipina girls as a helper or for bed.

7. Stefan_Negros

Stefan_Negros DI Member

Ratings:
    +428 / 12
    That's the whole story for 99% of all relationships between Pinays and foreigners in the Philippines.

Stefan_Negros
    This message by Stefan_Negros has been hidden. This message may be off-topic or have violated forum rules. (Show message)
    • Abhorrent! Abhorrent! x 1
    • Trollin' Trollin' x 1
  8. Dutchie

Dutchie DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 123
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I disagree Stefan, if you share the view that 99 in 100 Pinay-foreigner relationships have:
    1. a golddigger Pinay girl and
    2. a foreigner who's either in need of a helper/nurse or a bedmate or both?
    then you are sadly misinformed; maybe had too many "discussions" with drunks at local bars?

The bedmate thing being very common in relationships everywhere I think we can safely scrap that one as totally irrelevant,
    but even the gold-digging helper/nurse strikes me as an insult to my wife and many others I happen to know; actually among my friends I know of not a single situation where the characterisation might apply.

As far as I am concerned you can either retract your view or stick it where the sun don't shine.
    I am sure there are some exceptions, but my view is that a large majority of long term pinay/foreigner relationships are not at all like that.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Stefan_Negros

Stefan_Negros DI Member

Ratings:
    +428 / 12
    You have your opinion, I have my opinion.

By the way, I am rarely at bars and drink only very occasionally.

But maybe you are right and I am wrong. Maybe all these relationships between 65+ year old foreigners and 20+ year old Pinays are based on true love. Or just an exception, or just happen in my drunken dreams.

• Like Like x 1
  10. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    That 1% category is quite comfortable.

• Agree Agree x 1