Dumaguete Info Search


Medical Advice.

Discussie in 'Off-Topic Forum' gestart door cahughes77, 10 jan 2013.

Niet open voor verdere reacties.
  1. Knowdafish

    Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

    My father-in-law does it in the mountain area where they live. They just heat up a large clean knife and wack!
     
  2. joseph domaille

    joseph domaille DI Member

    my eyes are watering
     
  3. Manzanita

    Manzanita DI Forum Patron

    Bijgevoegde bestanden:

  4. tcazzy47

    tcazzy47 DI Junior Member

    when my son was born 2 years ago I had him circumsised a day after he was born. I was able to go in to the room with him and wittness the procedure. It took able 15 min and the result was perfect.It was done by a doctor at Holychild hospital I cant remember the name of the doctor but he is a urologist (parden my spelling) and his office was next to Dr.Habana. the price of the procedure was p1800.
     
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Laden...