Dumaguete Info Search

Meeting a NICE lady in Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Princeton, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onlymichael

onlymichael DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    DIA no good

I wasted quite a bit of time on DIA. 99% of the women there are scammers and opportunists whose primary interest in finding a man is getting him to send money from abroad. The admins of that site are a bunch of jerks imo, changing terms of service arbitrarily without notice, deleting accounts for no reason, etc. Now they require a cell phone number that is not usually prepaid so they can ID you. You will get LOTS of attention and replies, but mostly they want you to send them money or they want to establish a relationship that will ensure their economic support once you get here. The women on that site are ot honestly looking for a mate but a meal ticket.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I use the site for hookups when traveling in country. For that DIA is great.

3. RR_biker

RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +746 / 109
    My experience in the past with filipinas on this website were far from negative. Most important is that you are able to distinguish the scammers from the serious one. With only a bit of experience in life that is not so difficult to do. The remaining ladies can be the start of a future life time partner and if not well just enjoy it to have a nice chit chat on line.

4. pfotoguy

pfotoguy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    I met some very nice girls on DIA. Truth be told almost any girl you find will have helping support the family in mind. It's just the way it is in the Phil's

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Mine weren't negative either. The girls might say it didn't work well for them after they found out the next morning they weren't going to be getting a regular paycheck from me or bumping up heir standard of living by moving in with me.

I have more on the subject......but not ready to be banned just yet. :wink:

6. ex231

ex231 DI Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 28
    I think that is universal isn't it? :wink:

I have a couple of chat mates from DIA I will meet when I come over in a few days. I have found that most on DIA aren't worth the keystrokes it takes to respond. One girl wanted me to pay for a cam show she'd done for someone else because he didn't pay her and she needed the money LOL
    Cherry Blossoms seems to be a better bet imo but it's not free. Both sites are good entertainment if nothing else :smile:

7. laguna_dude

laguna_dude DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great advice!

8. laguna_dude

laguna_dude DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In my experience, DIA is not that great. Many bar girls on the site, and many looking for money. Also, if you do decide to use it take a look at how long the said girl has been a member. Most of the girls on there for over a few months have met a foreigner in person. And most of the girls that decide to meet in person even the 'nice' girls, will give the foreigner what he wants in hope that he will marry her. So I would stay away from that site all together.

Perhaps try filipino cupid.

9. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    ....or Cherry Blossoms which has been around longer than the internet.

10. ex231

ex231 DI Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 28
    an after thought on DIA .. Be careful of the pics when you think you've found a "beauty". Filipinas seem to have the uncanny ability to fool the camera ;-) DIA usually only has one profile pic while Cherry Blossoms often has several. Sometimes their pic in the album looks nothing like their pic on the front page so be sure to look closely before you fall in love ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.