Dumaguete Info Search

Meeting a NICE lady in Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Princeton, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Pete has a brother named Repeat. What is Pete's brother's name? Repeat. Pete has a brother named Repeat. What is Pete's brother's name?

2. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    Cell Phones can be annoying as posted adds

Yeah, Pat, this must be re-Pete since it has posted twice with no apparent direction application to the two threads it was posted to. Could it be poorly written advertising?

3. Mod01

Mod01 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    pete and repetes spam and respam were leted and deleted by mod01 and remod01, soon pete, repete, and all their cousins and recousins from china and rechina will be banned and rebanned. there first messages which wer posted just for the purpose of posting spam on there repete post wer left for the memebers to decipher for intertanement value.

pete and repetes spam and respam were leted and deleted by mod01 and remod01, soon pete, repete, and all their cousins recousins from china and rechina will be banned and rebanned. there first messages which wer posted just for the purpose of posting spam on there repete post wer left for the memebers to decipher for intertanement value.

cheech

4. Charlie

Charlie DI Senior Member Restricted Account Veteran Coast Guard

Ratings:
    +417 / 128
    Is that you again Pete ? Or your twin Re-pete ?

Re-Pete looking for his twin brother Pete.

Attached Files:

5. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Which one came first, Pete or Repeat?

6. gerry_bc

gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +608 / 34
    Try the churches, seriously...bar girls and prosties do not get up at 4 am on a Sunday to attend mass. Sit in the back for a few days and eventually you will spot a nice girl who comes day after day and then try it the old fashioned way..."speak to her" You might be amazed at what happens..

I wish I had done that 5 years ago lol.....

7. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    I understand where you are coming from, but one might end up with an over religious gal that won’t stay out of the church and dedicate too much time there?? I mean she might put the church before anything else, which some would say is fine and dandy, but there is more to life than confessing sins to some old guy that has no idea of life and especially married life, and being locked into friends that are gody only.
    I am not saying there is anything wrong with religious people just over religious.

8. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    And money. I bet the priest would have no problem putting more pressure on the girl for donations once he found out she was hooked up with a foreigner.

9. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Knock knock who's there?
    It most be wonderful to be perfect like some of you guys,
    then we wouldn't need priest's or churches...JB

10. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    I understand your point, but anyone who follows God half-way does not truly get it. In fact that is where "religiousity" comes into play - those that are into going to church, but have no true relationship with God.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.