Dumaguete Info Search

Message to Why Not

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by Rye83, May 15, 2013.

1. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    Nah, she's not a friend. I don't know her. I follow the "Dumaguete" keyword on Twitter because sometimes people post some good info on what's going on around Dumaguete there. I saw this popup, realized it's Wednesday and thought of this thread. :wink:

And I agree, posting a reply telling her that her band sucks probably wouldn't get a good reaction. :wink:

2. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    One of the 3 girls has a decent voice, don't know which one it is though......unfortunately when the other two chime in it gets bad. They've had a few male singers as well but all were pretty bad.

3. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    The guy strumming and mumbling on Sunday night at Hay-a-Hay sounded to be in terminal pain and managed to strangle some classics.

4. Gass

Gass DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    That must be Alan, heard rumors that Hayahays seafood livestock attempts suicide on the days he is torturing the speakers, even the steaks volunteer for the hottest spot on their BBQ grill.

5. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    It's funny going there when Alan is playing.

We always have a good game of "guess the song"

6. swampoodle

swampoodle DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They should get an MC to perform sometimes... I was in a nightclub in Cebu recently called Juliana.. They had a foreign MC performing there and he really got the crowd going!

7. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    When was this? I was there with a friend recently and he played the MC role (after we told the DJ he was world famous.....although he's not).

I'll post a pic of the world famous DJ if the dates match up.

8. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I have only been to whynot once and the reason i went there is to advertise some rental properties in their notice board but guess what? The lady asked for 250 pesos for posting it plus 1 month rental if the tenant agrees on renting it for 1 year and half of the month's rental 12,500 pesos if its less than 6 months but question is, how would she knows that its a whynot customer my future tenants will be? And she was asking for the payment upfront. Fair dinkum, what world are they living in?

9. swampoodle

swampoodle DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was around the 13th of May.

10. OP
    OP
    Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Right. Alright MC. I'll be in Cebu Thursday. Give me a number to something good. Btw, I'm in dumaguete, I have an excuse to post on here....what's your excuse?

Introducing MC SwampCock:

Attached Files: