Dumaguete Info Search

Mom's Burger Lab

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Wrye83 submitted a new Showcase Item:

Mom's Burger Lab

Casual good food experience centering on gourmet burgers ( charcoal grilled to perfection).

Homey ambiance just like having a nice chow in your kitchen.

Descrption:

• Adequate seating
    • Clean dining area
    • Sanitary kitchen
    • Timely service

Cuisine:
    Burgers

Services:
    Takes Reservations, Walk-Ins Welcome, Good For Groups, Good For Kids, Take Out, Delivery, Catering, Waiter Service and Outdoor Seating

Hours: Mon-Sun
    8:00 am - 9:00 pm

Address:
    Redemptorist Area, Adjacent to Perpetual Church, 6200 Dumaguete City

Read more about this showcase item here...

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    FYI: My gf went to this place for a class assignment (to write a small review/description on the place, which is where this Showcase page came from). She said the Devil Burger was "good and spicy" (still working on expanding her descriptive adjective vocabulary :wink:) and she was overall impressed with the place and said I would like the burgers. I'll give it a go when I get the chance.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. JonvK

JonvK DI New Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Blood Type:
    B+
    My wife Nelly & I will make sure we eat at least one of Mom's Massive Burgers when we are in Dumaguete 28 Mar to 13 Apr 2016. They look yummy!

• Like Like x 2
  4. clout

clout DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 6
    Sweet ham, salami, and bologna on my burger i don,t think so!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. JonvK

JonvK DI New Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Blood Type:
    B+
    I can do without the cucumber and bologna on my burger, but I always custom tailor my burgers or don't get them from the place that will not do as I want it made. The customer is always right when it comes to dining.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Best of Luck there Jon, 9/10 times they just want to stick to the Script but hope you enjoy

7. OP
    OP
    Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Most businesses here will attempt to accommodate their customers. If you don't want something on your burger/food be sure to let them know in very slow and precise English....repeat your order several times and then have them repeat it as well. An even better approach is to have your wife/partner order it for you in the native language.

Unrelated to this business but something I have done before: There used to be a small eatery I went to late at night that would let me go back in the kitchen and cook my eggs myself (and to train the cook at the same time) after my eggs came out all screwed up several times. Everyone involved had a good time watching the long nose behind the grill.....and they learned how to cook eggs over easy at the same time. :wink:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Mogo51

Mogo51 DI Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 7
    I await your critique Jon

9. riddiminblooz

riddiminblooz DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I was about to start a new thread asking for suggestions and whatnot for local foods and, well, I found this instead :smile:

10. OP
    OP
    Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I have no idea if this place is still open or not. This thread might help you out a bit more. If you have any questions about a specific type of restaurant/food just ask, I'm sure someone will guide you in the right direction.