Dumaguete Info Search


money making idea

En tråd i 'Dumaguete City' startet av charlyB, 10 Feb 2016.

  1. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    Innlegg:
    9.115
    Poeng:
    451
    Yrke:
    Happily Retired
    Sted:
    Northern Junob, Dumaguete City
    Ratings:
    +5.261 / 1.090
    In all Honesty I think Cangs, is very Underated
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. DaveD

    DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

    Innlegg:
    859
    Poeng:
    196
    Sted:
    Dumaguete
    Ratings:
    +1.041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I agree I like shopping there but parking is a problem at peak hours with only about 10 spots underneath for cars so we mostly go when school is on and avoid lunchtime as it can get crowded with school kids going to eat upstairs, but if we get there before the school lunch rush they have decent Filipino food at very reasonably prices. For those so inclined. I enjoy Filipino food sometimes and it's very easy on the wallet.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dave_Hounddriver

    Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

    Innlegg:
    2.033
    Poeng:
    376
    Ratings:
    +2.502 / 1.061
    Quoting my own post because once again we went to the late show that starts at 8 pm. Once again we arrived at 7:45 and I thought I might get a chance to pay my Noreco bill at that new booth that says "Open Mall Hours" Well the fellow was still at the booth but "Sorry we are closed already" (the mall closes at 8 and this was 7:45) so I go a little ways further along to find the guy sitting at the ice cream booth. I ask for an ice cream as he sits there twiddling his thumbs, waiting for the last 15 minutes to tick by, "Sorry we already closed".

    After the movie its still the same, in that the mall area is roped off and you have to exit via the escalators but Hey! The down one is working today!
     
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    Innlegg:
    9.115
    Poeng:
    451
    Yrke:
    Happily Retired
    Sted:
    Northern Junob, Dumaguete City
    Ratings:
    +5.261 / 1.090
    It's aggravating I know but I asked for an answer on this and all I got was
    *

    They do things (including setting the hours) to maximize profit. They have apparently found that being open longer on those days doesn’t make them any more money.* I presume this means the Mall owners ie Robinson's.

    Source Askville by Amazon.

    BTW I will ask Azon why this happened @ Noreco Desk but I think it will be the Cut off time is So and So. OK! So put a note up to say that will be my next suggestion to her. The Ice cream Man, absolutely No excuse there, :banghead:
     
  5. AlwaysRt

    AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

    Innlegg:
    1.250
    Poeng:
    310
    Sted:
    Valencia
    Ratings:
    +1.329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    If cutoff time is so and so, why are they throwing money in the trash paying him to sit there? Yeesh LOL
     
  6. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    Innlegg:
    9.115
    Poeng:
    451
    Yrke:
    Happily Retired
    Sted:
    Northern Junob, Dumaguete City
    Ratings:
    +5.261 / 1.090
    :facepalm: Because, what ever the cut off time is, ( I have not had this information yet) the people there would have to wait for the service Vehicle to Come from Real street to collect the Cash and Equipment which I am told is not left there overnight. :pompus:
     
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. AlwaysRt

    AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

    Innlegg:
    1.250
    Poeng:
    310
    Sted:
    Valencia
    Ratings:
    +1.329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    :bonkers:Oh yes I see, it would be most inefficient to take in more cash while at the same time sitting there waiting.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    Innlegg:
    9.115
    Poeng:
    451
    Yrke:
    Happily Retired
    Sted:
    Northern Junob, Dumaguete City
    Ratings:
    +5.261 / 1.090
    Come on now, you are wise enough to know what cut of times mean Don't lets be silly about things EH? They can't enter any stuff after the cut off times as you well know
     
  9. Rye83

    Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

    Innlegg:
    13.106
    Poeng:
    451
    Yrke:
    FIRE
    Sted:
    Valencia
    Ratings:
    +16.073 / 3.796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    There ya go. :wink:
     
    • Like Like x 2
Laster inn...