Dumaguete Info Search

Poll Best Posts in Thread: Money: Who's in charge?

1. Hans Boot

Hans Boot DI Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +165 / 27
    In our (small) household it's The Government that handles all financial affairs. We have a BPI account (in The Government's name) and she has the card to withdraw funds if and when required. I made her a tutorial how to do internet banking so she can make transfers from our (joint) accounts @ 'home' to her BPI account when it's running low. She's a wizard with money so I stay out of that game, as long as I have sufficient funds in my wallet for my regular visit to my favourite watering hole...

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Hans Boot

Hans Boot DI Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +165 / 27
    I'm afraid I cannot give you the info you're looking for as the 'home' I alluded to is not in the US but in mainland Europe. Maybe one of the other members will be able to help you out. Good luck.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Pigbelk007

Pigbelk007 DI Junior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +28 / 4
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Actually Jack was nice enough to answer and point me in the right direction via a link to PNB and it is a wealth of information I was seeking and it also has a website specifically for the States. But thank you for responding my friend.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Pigbelk007

Pigbelk007 DI Junior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +28 / 4
    Blood Type:
    O+
    That is exactly the way I want to do it. can I ask how easy or complicated it is to have accounts here in the states that you can draw on and or transfer electronically and directly to the Philippines? I appreciate getting a tutorial myself if you wouldn't mind and I can be so bold to ask. I thank you in advance.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Totally and has been since day One. Never had a problem, being a CPA she has the Family Books up to date daily.
    Only little niggle is sometimes the priorities can get mixed up but I can live with that as long as all is OK . There is food on the table and I get my Pocket Money for my medicinal [​IMG] It is all about Trust :thumbsup: and I Got total trust in mine. :wink:

• Like Like x 2