Dumaguete Info Search

More Nonsense from the LTO!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Jack Peterson, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :cautious: No New Plates, No Stickers and I doubt any of the Pink Forms they talk about. But..................

http://www.philstar....el-starts-today

So if you ain't got your Dockets it will be "Pink Tickets" :eek: If they have Stocks that is! :banghead:

JP :bag: :sneaky:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    So they can not supply new plates for new vehicles even after receiving the registration fees, but they are going to ticket and fine you for not having the plates on the vehicle that you paid for but they could not supply. This is so insane if I have it right. Why do Filipinos put up with this type of government agencies?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Just talking to a friend from Cebu, Apparently they are insisting on the plates ( When you get them) being Riveted to the vehicle instead of using the nuts and bolts supplied.
    Now I wonder where you should rivet them To :wideyed:
    "Sometimes, I sit and wonder, sometimes I just Sit." :eek: Because the same answer comes. What a load of BS :rage:

JP :bag: :facepalm:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    As we have discussed before dave, filipinos are brought up to not question any one of authority! It's always yes ma'am/sir. :finger:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Dave & Imp

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    The last I remember they were going to install them for you with specialty nuts & bolts or some other non-sense. Now they are going to rivet them... must have run out of nuts... which is strange as it seems like there are lots of nuts involved in this project. :wink: The insanity never stops here. :meh:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. patty

patty DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +254 / 18
    Could the article be an April Fool's joke? Highly doubt it, welcome to the twilight zone.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    The article does say this:
    I think they are taking the LTO's inability to issue out plates into consideration. Showing your registration and saying "Plates out of stock, sir" will still get you a pass.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Dave & Imp

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    Maybe this is a big political ploy. The enforcement arm of the agency can say we are doing our job, and the procurement arm of the agency can get a publicized black eye. It this type of thing influenced by people in the Agency running for political office in 2016? I am just asking... it just seems ridiculous to me to get a big enforcement campaign when you know have the people are going to pull out the paper work to make half the agency look inefficient. Seem like game being played at the expense of the drivers being pulled over, but each could represent one free vote for the right guy, whoeever that is..... maybe they hand out flyers: " If you do not want this to happen again, vote for XXXX in 2016" :wink:

• Like Like x 2
  9. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    I don't think we need to be too concerned as how many laws are enforced on this island!

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2