Dumaguete Info Search

Motor Bike CV Barriers

Discussion in 'COVID-19' started by DiverTim, Jul 22, 2020.

1. btd

btd DI Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 1
    I think the no same-sex tandem riding is because two males on a bike is more likely to mean trouble. Shootings specifically.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I have been riding to Dumaguete regularly on a motorcycle and have yet to be stopped or even given a second look. I'm not sure why people are worrying about this. Few checkpoints are even manned day or night and those that are certainly aren't willing to come out of the shade. Brush it off and carry on, this will be enforced like 99.99% of the other laws on the books are.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Probably dont even see you riding that cbr lol.

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Probably not since I very rarely get on it. The Aerox is far less of a hassle to get around town and find parking with and I drive the car at night out of fear of hitting one of the many hundreds of stray dogs on the road. Of all the things mentioned on this forum it is, IMO, the stray dog situation that has gotten completely out of hand. I can't even keep count of all the stray dogs on the road in the 7km stretch between Valencia and Dumaguete at night.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Its no different over this way especially at night. They really need deal with this issue but we cant mention anything controversial on here the snowflakes will get upset.

7. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    snowflakes.. LOL how 2016 of you :smile: