Dumaguete Info Search

Vehicles & Servicing Motorbike service shop?

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by anti_crazy, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Hmmmmmm It was then that told her where to go and Jim, that was 3 services ago

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Whitebear

Whitebear DI New Member

Retired
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Blood Type:
    O-
    My brother in law is very handy in repair and has the best European tools. He has no shop he does it for Filipino's and one foreigner on our house premises. He can judge what he can do himself or send you to other places if he cannot do it. He is very honest in his work and will ask reasonable prices. If het needs parts you can buy yourself or he can buy, up to you. He cannot go much from home he has to bring the children to school but has enough time inbetween. Is number is 09355759139 name Dindo. We are residing Banilad Bacong just 150 meters North from Nazario Elementary school. I am here 3 months up 3 months off, now til August 8th. My number is 09664911036. Name Ko. But I am nothing in technics (like a baby) so I cannot answer technical questions.