Dumaguete Info Search


Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Posts in Thread: Motorcycle muffler ordinance

  1. ChMacQueen

    ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

    Reg.:
    23 Okt 2010
    Innlegg:
    1.254
    Liker mottatt:
    379
    So am I to assume that LTO will be out in force next week stopping every one of these loud motorcycles and trikes? They could come and camp out on the road I live on and get a dozen in a day even though its a small residential road. Its great how they already took care of all those pesky vehicles w/o headlights, taillights, and the use of turn signals so I'm sure that this will be enforced to the same high quality triple A(voidance) standard.

    But seriously now, how about they worry on enforcing the laws especially the safety laws first before they start thinking on changing or lowering the punishments for other ignored laws they have no intention of enforcing anyways.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2