I stand corrected. Thanks! :-)

2. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Thank you. I stand corrected.

No matter where he is from (no disrespect intended) he was very friendly to me and my SO everytime we have been there and the food is very good plus IMO an exceptional value. I highly recommend everyone to try them out when in Valencia. I think you will like it!

3. dumpendebat

dumpendebat DI New Member Blood Donor Veteran Navy

Web design, travel agency
    Ratings:
    +13 / 1
    Blood Type:
    A+
    The schnitzel at Naspri is amazing -- almost as good as any schnitzel I ate in Germany. And the beer is cold. That place is definitely on my shortlist of places to eat.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. sandycreekg

sandycreekg DI Member Showcase Reviewer

retired
    Ratings:
    +167 / 14
    Our Naspri experience..............we went there about 6 months ago , my partner ordered grilled chicken and rice and I ordered the grilled fish and mashed potato, it was lunch time and we were the first customers.......so after waiting about 2o mins our order arrived, the grilled chicken for my lovely and.....grilled chicken for me also.............I was supposed to get grilled fish, so had to wait again for my grilled fish which turned out to be a very small serve when it come.

We have not been back since then but today decided to try again, lunch time again and we were the first customers again, my lovely ordered the roasted chicken with peppercorn sauce and rice and I ordered chicken schnitzel and mashed potato.

Our order arrived and my lovely recieved fried chicken which we think was really old chicken as it was like rubber and very old and no peppercorn sauce, my chicken schnitzel was basically crumbed and fried chicken with no cheese inside.

It is a nice resto and I am sure nice food but we have not had much success there

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Not trying to nit pick but what you described as receiving is chicken schnitzel as far as I know. Please See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schnitzel (No cheese)
    When you mention cheese I believe you maybe mistaking it for Chicken Cordon Blue possibly. Just saying

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. sandycreekg

sandycreekg DI Member Showcase Reviewer

retired
    Ratings:
    +167 / 14
    I stand corrected on the cheese in the schnitzel point.

7. ogahong

ogahong DI New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    Naspri Bistro is a reliable place, perfectly clean, overall friendly, with a quite large european menu at reasonable prices yet not cheap. Nothing to rave about in my humble opinion but maybe still the best option in Valencia. The terrasse might be the best feature, really pleasant and refreshing as Valencia is cooler then Dumaguete, and it really is.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    I've eaten at Naspri a number of times myself. I really enjoy the BBQ Ribs and the meat spaggetti which has flavor that suits me well. I didn't think that much of a couple other things on their menu like the burger however. The owner was also always friendly and welcoming when I'd come by and the staff polite and prompt. I probably wouldn't go driving up to Valencia to go there but if happen to be in the area its a great place to stop.