Dumaguete Info Search

NEED CHIROPRACTOR = Pinched Nerve?

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Don, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Nope I did not, it is explained multiple times how the system works, you get that through multiple rep-coms by user.

So leave my name out of the game and stop spreading Bulls#^ and lies, thanks.

nevertheless, good recovery

2. OP
    OP
    Don

Don DI Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 1
    Need chiroprator - update

Rhoody,
    Goodness gracious man, I thought you know some kidding when you see it!
    I meant no harm to you! Our "issue" goes back over 2 years ago...I thought it had become a "Dead" issue long ago, and was only trying to "Litenup" a painful (pun intended) problem/discussion. Sorry (again) if I offended you. Thank you very much for your "Well Wishes".

Okay, guys - that's done; now on to the update I feel I owe all of you....and certainly to Ron, who must be the most hospitable guy I have met. He allowed a complete stranger to come into his home, use a bedroom and allowed this stranger (me) to undergo the Hilot's treatment- and made all the arrangements to get the lady Hilot to meet me and provide the help he kindly offered. THANK YOU RON! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

First treatment was last Monday...man, this little lady Hilot is 70 plus but can hurt you like hell! She was great...and painful. I felt like crap after her treatment...but by Monday evening I felt a definite improvement...not a lot, but an improvement....something like 20%, I'd guesstimate. Tuesday was half way liveable...survivable. Wednesday am was good - I even was able to sit on the edge of our bed for about 2 minutes before the pain started! (First time sitting in 3 weeks!) I was still taking Ponstan SF to cover the pain, but for a fleeting moment or two, I came close to thinking I was feeling better enough overall to cancel out of the afternoon treatment. But common sense prevailed. Had session #2 Wednesday pm, and the old lady killed me again - I died. LOL! Hurt like hell driving home and early evening. (I had gone into Duma and bought ALL the different meds all of you suggested...except the one called "Skelaxin" that Pedro mentioned. Apparently it's a fairly powerful narcotic and no body here carries it...??)

Thursday noon began to show a marked[decrease ]in pain! I was actually able to lay on my left side in bed for about a half hour that night and "spoon" the little wife! Slept on my back without any meds at all. Yesterday was much, much better...and today as well. I'd say it's roughly a 60% improvement.
    So it's not gone by a long shot...and today I had a couple of temporary flare-ups..but we had unexpected company arrive and I was standing all afternoon...so I am trying out the Tromadol Dr. Mike mentioned...seems to be VERY effective for temporary pain relief.
    I'm giving the Hilot lady a "rest"...and want to allow lher treatments to take effect...so at this writing, I haven't made any further arrangements with Ron for continued treatments. I'm hoping that she was able to clear it up enough to at least make the pain a livable "discomfort" without continued use of medications. Even if I remain in this present state, it's very close to livable - but I'l go back to Ron's lady friend again,if needed next week..We'll see. Bahala na - diba?
    MY HEARTFELT THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO OFFERED ADVISE/SUGGESTIONS.

If anyone needs a Hilot...I must recommend Ron's lady! Expensive...but well worth it!
    Thank again
    Don

3. San Miguel

San Miguel Ring Ring. Who's calling?

Ratings:
    +5 / 2
    Don: Glad to hear you are getting some pain relief. Probably a good idea to give the cement sacks a rest. Dr. Mike:smile:

4. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Thanks Don, I just try to help friends but I'm not a Dr., As you know, you are always welcome in my house and that old lady in my opinion knows a lot. She has helped my family a lot. I hope she can help you.
    Ron

5. OP
    OP
    Don

Don DI Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 1
    NEED CHIROPRACTOR - Dr. Mike/Ron

Hey There, Doc. Mike!
    Thank you for your suggestion about using the Tramadol - seems to kill/reduce the overall pain a lot. As you mentioned, the drug store lady said it required a Dr.'s script...but gave it to me anyhow. LOL!

Question:
    The medicine also comes in a 100mg dosage. Would it be ok if I would take a 100 mg tablet , at the scheduled time, if I am having a temporary "flare up" with more severe pain? I've read a couple of "medicine/doctors" websites and it seems the say the same thing: to start with the 50mg for 3 days...then, if needed, ok to increase to the 100mg dosage... But I don't like ingesting ANY pills into my system (there's enough crap in there over the 77 yrs. I've been around LOL!)...so I'm thinking that if I due something stupid when I feel much better (like today), I could TEMPORARILY take a 100 mg dose......do you think that would be okay? I haven't had ANY side effects....nada,zip, wala.

Ha,ha,ha......yup! Your d*mn right! No more carrying sacks of cement...I guess I am now officially a certified member of the "Over-The-Hill" gang!:D

For all my other friends: I think I'm about at a 70% to 75% level....this would certainly be "livable"....and I believe I owe a lot of it to Ron's lady Hilot! She's a tough old bird...but seems to know where muscle pains are - and nerves as well. No, she didn't due any "Chiropractic" stuff with spinal chord twisting, etc,etc...which is what I really feel could clear this up...
    but she's d*mn good at what she does!

Thank you ALL for your "Well Wishes" and various forms of advice and/or encouragement........it has been hell...literally! THANK YOU RON!!

6. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Sounds like you will be dancing soon~~~~~~ That's great news.:D
    Ron

7. Ana

Ana DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dear Ron,
    I just wanted to know if you could help me to arrange a meeting with that healer-lady who fixed your back.
    Recently I damaged something when jumped off a cliff. I'm thinking of making an x-ray to make sure that nothing is broken, and all my organs are fine so i know for sure all this horrible pain comes from my spine, cause it seems now that all my insides are simply smashed... I also wonder how much she would charge, as I'm a little short of cash right now, hopefully insurance will cover the tests...

Please email me at anastasia.u.b@gmail.com
    Thank you very much!

8. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    E-mail sent.
    Ron

9. Ana

Ana DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Must say, due to fantastic hospitality of Ron and lady "magic hands" hilot I feel much better now! Thank you Ron, you saved my life!:smile:

10. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    My pleasure Ana, Glad you are feeling better.
    Ron