Dumaguete Info Search

NEED CHIROPRACTOR = Pinched Nerve?

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Don, Jul 31, 2011.

1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    Faith in Dr. Mike

If for whatever reason your "faith Healing" doesn't eliminate your problems, I have complete faith in Dr. Mike. My neck was so bad I had tingling and numbness down my arm and could only move my neck about 2 inches either way and could not get a sound sleep. Now, problems gone as a result of his treatment. Also, sac joint was out and one leg was shorter (no 3rd leg jokes please. lol) and his back adjustment fixed that. Unfortunately for me, I have to continue treatments because of disc damage, but at least the pain is gone for a while and no numbness and tingling.

2. OP
    OP
    Don

Don DI Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 1

3. OP
    OP
    Don

Don DI Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 1
    PatO,
    You can be assured that IF this Alternative doesn't remain effective, I will be running to Doctor Mike as fast as I can!!

As I mentioned earlier, I would have gone to him first ....with the utmost confidence - but he wasn't here.

4. OP
    OP
    Don

Don DI Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 1
    Dave,

Seems I didn't check this earlier post of yours for those embedded links you told of! I'm sorry about that - I checked your most recent post / opinion, which is the 'quote' I showed in my reply. But in trying to be fair, I went further back in the postings and found this one, which DOES have the embedded links you spoke of.

I viewed the one you listed.... interesting, to say the least! lol! I also viewed this one: > which is the video next to the negative one you linked too. Wiki is having a 24 hr Blackout today to protest against a pending Obama government bill that can drasticaly effect / shut off the free internet as we know it...so I could not read the article you referenced. I didn't find any the other day - except the ones I told you about - con artists - which is not what we are discussing here.

Thank you for those 2 embedded links. I hope to be able to view a few more of those videos. But again - what I went through with Brother Jo-Jo is absolutely NOTHING like that which is shown in the two videos I did view.

Now for the difference...my Faith Healing procedure as done by Brother Jo-Jo was NOT like what is shown on either of those 2 videos!! Not at all. Brother Jo-Jo plainly prayed and had lit 3 candles at a separate table. He suggested that I pray while he was 'doing his thing" - (if you will.....) No white towels, no bowls of cotton, no nothing except his fingertip! If he had a baggy of fake blood hidden anywhere in his open hands, my wife or the other witness would have been able to see it. Obviously, to 'operate' on my lower back, I was laying on my tummy, so I couldn't watch him. But I was on my back when he did the 'injections' to my knee and ankle, and his 'operation' at y vocal chords area of my neck. There was nothing in his hands that could cause any blood to spurt out at any of the 3 different points of 'operation'. There was nothing hidden in his hands that he could rip apart causing a tearing sound as he made the cuts with his finger tips!

5. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    Dayum Pato, you've taken all the fun out of replying..........LOL
    Also, sac joint was out and one leg was shorter (no 3rd leg jokes please. lol)[/QUOTE]

6. Curtis

Curtis DI New Member

Surgical technologist
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    On the money!

This almost says it all.An MRI will 'fill-in' the blanks.Well stated Pedro! BTW,I work in surgery in the US.

7. Curtis

Curtis DI New Member

Surgical technologist
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have you considered a new spine? Just joking! Stay away from heavy lifting,exertion.

8. San Miguel

San Miguel Ring Ring. Who's calling?

Ratings:
    +5 / 2
    It is comforting to know that I have Pedro, Curtis and Brother JoJo to confer with and or refer to. Dr. Mike

9. San Miguel

San Miguel Ring Ring. Who's calling?

Ratings:
    +5 / 2
    Please note that I will be leaving March 9 for the U.S. to finalize some matters before returning permanently. I will post a notice when a return date is set. Thank you.

10. OP
    OP
    Don

Don DI Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 1
    Just an "Update" folks - as promised to Dave Hounddriver..

Today is the 4th of March, 2012. The lower left back pain is still COMPLETLY gone!
    I feel GR8!!
    I am able to do everything I have done before: bending fully over to pick up stuff, kneeling,....I have used the gasoline weed cutter the past 2 days with no problems.... climbing ladders, on and on...just as if nothing ever happened!
    Several members contacted me off group and I gave them Brother Jo Jo's number....no one has let me know how their experience went, nor have I observed any posts here in this forum. I hope all those who asked me about brother Jo Jo have had the same success as I have had.

Again, please......for the record:
    I would have gone to Dr. Mike (San Miquel) HAD HE BEEN HERE AT THE TIME!!
    He wasn't, so I couldn't! Simple - right?
    So I tried the only ALTERNATIVE I could think of before having to go to the hospital in Cebu. The Faith Healer "worked" for me....that's all I know and can say. I am NOT a "religious" type guy - certainly no fanatic or a 'Born Again'...but I do believe there is a "God"...or a "Higher Power" than us mortals....but that's it.
    The Faith Healer 'worked" for me and I don't know why - but: "Thank YOU, Lord".
    I've kept my promise to Dave Hounddriver and this group.
    Everyone is free to think what they wish. I'm ONLY relating what happened to me - what "worked" for me. That's all. Nothing else.
    Thanks again to all those who offered advise...and especially "Expatron" who opened up his home to help a stranger in pain.
    Don