Dumaguete Info Search

Electronics & Appliances need led monitor repair

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by ChMacQueen, May 10, 2018.

1. OP
    OP
    ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    I looked at that one actually before posting but it doesn't have very good reviews for gaming. Its said to have a lot of artificating on the edges and corners for gaming among other issues.

I'm actually going to Thailand for a week towards the end of the month but to bring one back just isn't worth it as the prices their are fairly steep as well plus extra luggage costs. However my old 27" LG (from the US and now resting in piece) I did carry in a big suitcase that was pretty much max allowable dimensions.

As well technically customs shouldn't be tagging you if your bringing it in to the country on your flight when its not resale quantity and you say its personal use. I'd even open it though first and remove some of the extra *new* interior packaging so you can say its your monitor with your laptop. Any customs who tries to make you pay is trying to extort you but it comes down to either wasting time fighting it or paying so you can leave quickly. In recent years however I have heard contesting such things at the airports is more acceptable and many legit people tend to beat the custom agent.

Anyways its been taking so long and time to deliver one from any Philippines website is so long I figured when I'm in Cebu next week for a day I'll pick up one that is supposedly available at Asus in Cebu. Cheaper then the alternatives offered as well shipped to Dumaguete.

• Informative Informative x 1