Dumaguete Info Search

Need of second hand computer or laptop for my brother...

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by michaela, Jun 26, 2010.

1. anita

anita DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    hi...is your laptop has a web cam? My family is located in Zamboanguita...where do you go to get internet connected and how much do they charge monthly?
    thanks..
    lucricia..

2. Woodie

Woodie DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Near-New ASUS Eee Netbook
    GREAT BUY!!!
    Only P18,000 Cash
    I’m selling this excellent near-new notebook (New in May) because I’m diabetic, have little feeling in the tips of my fingers, and my fingers are too clumsy on this keyboard. This keyboard is not bad, but I need full-size.

The netbook is a beautiful seashell-blue. Battery life is rated at up to 10.5 hours (ymmv). I’ve never pushed it, but have had at least 7 hours continuous use out of it before I shut it down with battery life remaining.

It came with a trial version of Norton security, but that expired. It now has AVG security (free) loaded and I’ve had no problems with viruses or malware.
    I use the netbook for travel only as I have a much more powerful desktop at home, so it has seen very little use. It comes with a Targus carrying case (purchased specially for this netbook), wireless laser mouse, expanded 2 GB memory and full version of Windows 7 Home Edition.

ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1005HA-PU17-BU 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 10.5
    Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter)Atom N180 Processor , 250 GB hard disk, Wifi and Bluetooth,3 USB ports,1 RJ45 wired broadband port
    Paid: $377.95
    Crucial 2GB 667 Mhz CT25664AC667 DDR2 200-Pin SODIMM Laptop Memory
    Paid:$40.50
    Targus Sport Netbook Case for up to 10.2-Inch Netbooks (Black/Grey) TNC101US"
    Paid:$18.72
    Microsoft Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade [Starter to Home Premium]
    Paid: $74.99
    Total Paid US: $512.26
    Total Paid (Approximate) Pesos: P23,666.40
    Sales Price: P18,000
    Savings to you: P18,000.00

Built-in webcam, microphone, WiFi modem and RJ45 jack for internet cable plugin.

Contains software needed for normal schoolwork.

Great for student - all day battery life, lightweight, very portable.

Nothing to add, nothing wrong with it. Just doesn't suit my needs.

Whatever you decide, good luck.:smile: