Dumaguete Info Search

Home & Garden Need to replace roof...

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by devildog4, Sep 8, 2019.

1. devildog4

devildog4 DI Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I'll be back to Dumaguete nxt month. Looking to purchase 20-25 pieces of corrugated iron to replace roof on family home...anyone know where to get good price?

2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead DI Senior Member ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +510 / -1
    Hope some one does know, but I sense it may be the same across the board so to say. Many of the material retail sellers communicate on such matters of prices. I wanted to reply as I do know from top contractors (family associates) that materials are cheaper generally during the 1st 6 months of the year due to demand....Cheers!

3. Michael. B

Michael. B DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Price will depend on the quality of materials you want to purchase, as there are many different types of sheets available

4. Roadwitch80

Roadwitch80 DI Member

Ratings:
    +130 / -0
    LKC GENERAL MERCHANDISE.

They have two branches. One is across Robinson’s Mall just right beside the corner bakery. The other one is going Northside, National Highway before the airport. They’re fast, reliable and they never say they’re out of a certain item.

5. OP
    OP
    devildog4

devildog4 DI Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0