Dumaguete Info Search

Government & Education New 10 year driving licence (for the good guys!)

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Notmyrealname, Oct 28, 2021.

1. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,096 / 332
    We used to call him the dancing man.
    Next time you drive by if you are coming from the Hypermarket direction look to the right side as there is usually a traffic guy standing in the shade there.

• Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,588 / 2,888
    Seminars to them is like clotted cream to me - cannot ever have enough.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Edward K

Edward K DI Senior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    You talkin about the wavin slim guy, cares about his job ??... Don't know where he has been, but we saw him once a couple days ago at the small intersection in front of the organic market (near the north mercury and citi mall...)... brings a smile to everyone's face...

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,096 / 332
    Our daughter went to renew her license the other day and was told that the refresher test is only required if you want a 10 year license, if you just want 5 years you don't have to do it and only need the virtual medical.
    You couldn't make this stuff up......:bag:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    This is not new information and what has been published by the LTO. Only the 10 year license needs to take that course, and you must have a clean driving record. Expired 5 year renewals must take the exam (different than the drivers education course). If you are just renewing a current license you may not need to take the exam.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. jim787

jim787 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +434 / 38
    "Virtual medical?" What is that? The LTO web site asks for medical certificate forwarded by examiner to the LTO. WHERE can one get for med exam in Dumaguete or Sibulan? I remember the place at the end of the street at LTO office Dgte. Any others?

• I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1