Dumaguete Info Search

BoI Info Best Posts in Thread: New BOI Registration Information.

1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    Attached are the forms for submitting the ARP compliance posted above by Jack. There is also a form if you brought foreign children with you.
    ADULTS http://www.immigration.gov.ph/images/ARPForms/BIFORM2014-08-019Rev0_ARPFORM.pdf
    CHILDREN http://www.immigration.gov.ph/images/ARPForms/BIFORM2014-08-020Rev 0_ARPFORM.pdf

True story: This afternoon I was taking a rest with my boy while my wife was with us filling out the ARP form. She had several questions for me as an alien. At the same time, my boy happened to be viewing a space ship with aliens on his iPad. I told him, "Kennedy, your dad is an alien". He laughed and said, "I am not an alien", referring to the little outer space aliens he was viewing. He is right, being born here he is not an alien and a child's form is not necessary.

As I said, I will apply for the ARP program while in Manila next week and will pass on whatever I glean.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Charlie

Charlie DI Senior Member Restricted Account Veteran Coast Guard

Ratings:
    +417 / 128
    • Like Like x 2
  3. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    I will be going to the Manila BOI on Oct. 14 to renew my 5 year quota visa and will process the ARP requirement as well and will give a report back to the forum.
    Thanks for posting this Jack.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Just Hope that this gets Big Enough for all to read. seems those on 13a visas will be Exempt as with some others. just us good Old 9 a Holders again get hammered.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2