Dumaguete Info Search

New Guy Saying Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Willie Tee, Dec 6, 2016.

1. DELETED-shotshapers

DELETED-shotshapers Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NAW MAN (i said produce not reproduce)

she will be under pressure from all sides to produce pesos or anything of value

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. OP
    OP
    Willie Tee

Willie Tee DI New Member Veteran Army

Disabled Army Veteran.
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Sorry man that too LOL!!! The first lady I met in 2009 wanted a baby anyway I could give it to her and I know that not all are that way but because they take care of their families most of the ones I met in Cebu was looking for pesos or "my parents no have work they need 1000 pesos" or what ever the amount was for what ever the excuse was. I had one lady that lived with me before I came back that never asked for a single thing but a big bag of rice for her mom and dad not long after she moved in and that was the only time she ever asked for anything. I do thank you for your advice my friend. I am sure the scammers have gotten better since I was there in 2009. When I get my VA disability I will be doing really good. I already have my Social Security disability and my SSD was all I had in 2009 and I lived very comfortable on that and income will be more this time with the addition of my VA disability pay. Doing my research I like the Dumaguete area and I am talking to a 30 year old that works there in the city somewhere. Bringing my little dog with me I want to look for a house with a good fenced yard out away from the city but close enough I can still go to the market and wont have to worry about things getting to warm before I get it home and in the fridge. When I was in Cebu I would hire a taxi that had air con but from what I have found out there are no taxis in Dumaguete.