Dumaguete Info Search

NEW MEXICAN

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by DAVE1952, Jun 3, 2022.

1. OzeMike

OzeMike DI Forum Adept

Retired
    Ratings:
    +621 / 46
    Blood Type:
    O+
    It was not over crisp ie burnt :laugh:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,096 / 332
    We have tried the burgers in a lot of different eating places around here and someone posted the other day on facebook that Green Dining were the best so we went to try it, the location is 1km from the Valencia Bacong road, the road is cement almost all the way to the restaurant but be warned there are roadworks going on and as normal here the worst bend on the road is being worked on and so only room for one car so not good if you meet someone with painted on eyes coming the other way as we did.
    We made to the location in one piece but then found out that there is no inside and you have to eat in the outside cottages, as it was quite a hot day we passed on that and tried Beths Kitchen for the first time, the burgers we good and something we liked was the fries are made with sweet potato BUT i have to agree with Dave 1952 that the service was snail mode, apart from us there was only one other table occupied by a filipino couple but it still took almost 40 min from the time we ordered until the 2 burgers were at the table.
    We might go back but next time i will go before i am actually hungry.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Well I will not, no excuse for that long before you were served... maybe do a grab order instead

4. OzeMike

OzeMike DI Forum Adept

Retired
    Ratings:
    +621 / 46
    Blood Type:
    O+
    When we ate there recently their were 2 other tables occupied by couples. We were a group of three. We did not notice any slow service in fact we thought the staff were excellent and the service good.

I remember we commented we would eat there again.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NYC

NYC DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Retired Airline pilot
    Ratings:
    +576 / 154
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Burnt bacon! Perfect! I prefer it that way. But never try to to eat it with any utensils or, of course, bits will go flying. Burnt bacon is a "finger food".

• Funny Funny x 3