Dumaguete Info Search

BoI Info NEW rules on ENTRY of FOREIGNERS

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by Notmyrealname, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Enough about religion and unrelated posts. Someone can mark my off-topic posts as off-topic as well, can't rate my own posts.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,977 / 1,087
    Many of us not having 13a. will be exiting sooner or later. This is an extremely relevant and valuable thread. I have no problems traveling to other Asian Countries as I have no plans what so ever to return to the West. When I exit I hope to take my Asawa to Thailand, or Bangkok, Singapore, or Vietnam and need to know if and when we return all the hoops and bases that need to get covered.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,588 / 2,888
    You are correct, of course. People such as I, who seems to have an obsession with drifting away from the subject, just need to try harder.

Notmyrealname
    This message by Notmyrealname has been hidden. This message may be off-topic or have violated forum rules. (Show message)
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1