Dumaguete Info Search

Event NGCP Advisory re: CANCELLATION of scheduled power service interruption on April 2,...

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by DI Admin, May 13, 2017.

1. DI Admin

DI Admin Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Ignore this. Playing around with automatic thread creation from the NORECO II twitter posts.

• I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1
  3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Thumbs up Fonz..jpg Well not sure how you managed that dustin but once again well done

4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :jawdrop: OK but not going to rescind my Post :cool:

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    The forum is pulling old posts from the NORECO II twitter page. I'm hoping that once it catches up it will only post the most recent Twitter post and then people can follow the @VisayaCom user and get notifications/emails when threads are created. (Since that user account will only post NORECO announcements it would be the same as getting an email notification whenever NORECO posts their announcements.) I may have to allow the old posts to go public so that the system sees that the old stuff has already been posted. I will probably create a new sub-forum, that only VisayaCom can create threads in, though others will be able to reply to.

• Like Like x 1