Dumaguete Info Search

Review Noise level

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by expatron, Feb 15, 2016.

1. KINGCOLE

KINGCOLE DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +984 / 443
    Blood Type:
    A+
    He fired at the driver, but only fired warning shots ?.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Right? The councilman had to hear the bike, get his gun (and perhaps load it), run outside and then aim and fire. How far down the road would the guy have been? 100m? I could understand a warning shot.....but when you make repeated "warning shots" it seems the intent wasn't to actually "warn" anyone. lol Funny how the guy told the truth on what he shouldn't have (being sober) and lied about the obvious truth (those weren't warning shots). :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. clout

clout DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 6
    Biker got what he deserved, the inconsiderate nit wit. i have to tolerate the extreme noise from these a holes at all hours of the night, the noise from these bikes is made for two reasons and two reasons only, and that is to draw attention to yourself, and to p*ss people off. I tip my hat to councilman Ronelo Galayogo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    I wish some one would shoot the wanker that comes up our lane selling bread before day light each morning with a straight through exhaust and a trumpet horn. PS that,s why we don't own a gun

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,977 / 1,087
    The first time I was in the Philippines it drove me crazy... all the roosters crowing at 5:30 AM. So the next day I bought up about 16 Roosters on the block and gave
    them to the poor in different areas.... I paid some top dollar! The next day was even worse as they all purchased more Roosters, SOB headbanger X 10

• Like Like x 2
  6. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,977 / 1,087
    Stick some potato's way up his tail pipes at night.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    :roflmao: Don't beat yourself up. it really does take all sorts:woot: and we all bin there.:rolleyes:

8. Crystalhead

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,977 / 1,087
    In a house I built the air conditioner drowns out all noise so problem solved.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. sudowpa2ph

sudowpa2ph DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 2
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Can't blame the dog. The dog doesn't know any better.

Then again... Does the owner....?????

• Agree Agree x 1