Best Posts in Thread: Noob introduction

1. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,855 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I'm not sure if I'm an introvert or just a good quiet person but have made many good friends over here in Dumaguete especially on DI this forum.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, Hope you make the right decisions.

• Like Like x 4
  2. LENNY

LENNY DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +166 / 17
    Not truly a great idea to be alone by yourself ...to many good things to enjoy here ... I see your a young good looking man by your picture..So maybe a girlfriend and some friends might be good for you..Make the world open to you...have fun here it is a great place...I am from the USA and would not want to go back there ...everything is layed back here..so you can enjoy things with out being pressured or pushed along...Enjoy the world you evidently just arrived in ..read about places here on Dumaquete Info you can visit and see...I think you will be thankful you did ..Your question is not strange I completely understand it...but you are in charge thats what matters ...Take Care.... God Bless Hope you don't think my reply is strange hahahahaha !!!! FYI...I like it here in the city because everything is close and within reach..And I find the people very very friendly and curteous ..

• Like Like x 3
  3. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    How did you go mate did you relocate yet? I am a stay at home person and love it here. I have made some good online friends here and have met a few in person, but to be honest, I do love the peace I gain from being alone (with my wife & daughter) far from the City and the hustle and bustle that accompanies it. I do not class it as a "Personality disadvantage" at all. Do you have a Filipina Girlfriend or Wife to spend your time with or are you a single guy? I know if I ever split from my Wife I know I would be perfectly happy living here alone. Great little place to Retire IMHO... :wink:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    There are a few. Some of them are that way on arrival and some become reclusive after being here a while. In a way, it is an advantage as that lifestyle is extremely cheap to maintain.

Welcome to the forum.

• Like Like x 2