Dumaguete Info Search

Noreco closed at mall

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by mirohu, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Edward K

Edward K DI Senior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +996 / 82
    ..I am shocked, shocked, that nobody has mentioned what we discovered a year ago. We've been paying our bill at the Pulantubig Barangay Noreco substation on Rovira a couple hundred meters west of National. However, I was appalled this week, when i arrived and discovered two people ahead of me, never before been more than one, i hesitate to publish the secret.

Actually i believe the original announcement listed a bunch of other barangay offices.. At least the barangay offices no longer close for lunch. Sad that Noreco wasted all that money to fix up the robinson's office, only to close a year later. And if i was still in the states, i'd be ranting like any normal 75 yr old that they don't have online pay <grin>.....

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I'll remember this if Valencia starts to get packed because of "someone's" big mouth.

Loose lips sink ships.

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. NYC

NYC DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Retired Airline pilot
    Ratings:
    +576 / 154
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Maybe because the "INFO" part of Dumagueteinfo.com stands (I imagine) for "INFORMATION". Nice to know some people are willing to help. Others, not so much.

NYC
    This message by NYC has been hidden. This message may be off-topic or have violated forum rules. (Show message)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Trollin' Trollin' x 1
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Such a sensitive boy. It was tongue in cheek. I know it is hard to see when you have your head firmly planted up your own :mooning:.

5. NYC

NYC DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Retired Airline pilot
    Ratings:
    +576 / 154
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Like I'ver mentioned before: It must be really tough.

NYC
    This message by NYC has been hidden. This message may be off-topic or have violated forum rules. (Show message)
    • Trollin' Trollin' x 1