Dumaguete Info Search

Not a new topic

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by baltoed, Sep 24, 2014.

1. baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    On the threads in the Problems/Suggestions area I close the thread once the answer or solution has been posted to keep them from going off topic so that others may easily find the solution to a posted problem without scrolling through pages of posts.

Now I had to open a new topic on an old issue because you closed it.. points.. 1..you are never going to stop people from going off topic.. including yourself.. 2. I suggest you unbundle problems and suggestions so that suggestions can be bundled and viewed to see if anyone previously suggested the same thing..without doing a search that is. and becomes a seperate sticky

I fully agree with solving a problem and ending the thread after the solution is found or fixed. a problem thread

off topic addon: *wink*.. thx for the signatures.. and with that I also agree for advertizers you fee base the ability for images/pics. the rest of us can live with the huge list of smilies and imotes you have added the other day..oh wait.. not yet..*LOL*..*POKE*

[​IMG]