Dumaguete Info Search

Home & Garden Not all estate agents are crooks!

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by alesypalsy, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    As I posted in another thread here;

When searching; if there isn't something suitable here on the Forum, then "GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND" :wink:

Simply type into the search;
    Dumaguete Rentals Philippines
    My search revealed; About 182,000 results (0.52 seconds)
    (try to avoid clicking on the [Ad] links at the top of the page, these are usually sponsored useless links...)

Usually only the first one or two pages will be of any real use, but I am sure you will find something suitable if you do your homework, contact vendors and ask lots of questions.

Don't forget to ask questions here on the Forum, as you will most times receive a great response from those already here who have experience and if you have time, use the "Search Box" on the top right of the page next to your name and read through older posts.

Good Luck! :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  2. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    And dont use dealers as the will usually add 1/2-1m peso to the price,we have one around here and she is one of the worst,she will even sell land which has never belonged to her.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Dr. Shiva

Dr. Shiva DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 165
    Blood Type:
    O-
    One benefit of Olx, Property24 and so on is that the seller can no longer add long nose bonus to the prices.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    If they are trying to snag a big paycheck from a long nose they can price it accordingly on those websites.

5. Dr. Shiva

Ratings:
    +480 / 165
    Blood Type:
    O-
    Yeah. But at least you can choose to not to buy that property in advance when the property is overpriced.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Brian Oinks

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Mainly out of boredom I like to check the local Facebook pages related to Dumaguete, as well as a few online Sell pages aimed at Negros Oriental, looking at the majority of ads I find it hard to believe that they are actually aiming the listed properties at Filipinos! :o o: I saw one today listed at 200php per m2 but most are around 1700/2300php per m2 average, others are out of this world! But no harm in asking, with the 'wiggle room' they can always drop the price by 2/3rds and still sell at a good (high) price! :biggrin:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Dr. Shiva

Ratings:
    +480 / 165
    Blood Type:
    O-
    Many properties can be bought with a big discount (5 to 25%) when you pay spot cash the whole amount. But you have to ask for the rebate/discount. Some sellers are happy when they get the complete money instead of small amounts every month.

We should make a list of facebook links with properties. On Olx and even Properties24 not all properties are sold with a longnose in mind. Most condos are sold with longnose in mind because longnoses can buy and own these.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Yes, but only 40% of the condos in the building/property can be owned by long-noses. So where are they posting the flat-nose rates at? :sneaky:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dr. Shiva

Ratings:
    +480 / 165
    Blood Type:
    O-
    Correct. They are not only targeting longnoses but also working CFOs. This is why condos are so overpriced. But condos are normally easier to maintain. Therefore these are easier to upkeep for a working CFO.

10. Brian Oinks

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I do not know, I look at Condo's much like the low income housing units back in Oz where you end up surrounded by Drug Dealers, Single mothers with screaming kids attracting more drug dealing loser boyfriends, then people of dubious character, I think I would rather SPACE between me and my neighbour thank you... :wink:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.