Dumaguete Info Search

Obama remarks

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by jimmylew, May 3, 2014.

1. jimmylew

jimmylew DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello DMG members-I am also a member of this forum but been living in N.Luzon almost 2 years so dont visit here much.Was in Dumaguete about a week but weather too hot for me.Just would like some feed back about discouraged Philipppinos thinking the usa is gonna go to war with China over there disputed land claims.Obama said the right thing by telling the PI that we would not enter into war with China over cival matters involving a total of 6 countries laying claims to land here in Asia.PI wants us to do this and in return immigration gouges us at their offices every 2 months when we go into renew our visas?Cmom cmon-Last time I renewed my visa I asked the woman there about the express fee and why I had to pay that when I have to wait a week to get my visa.She just looked at me with a sheepish grin and said"Well its not really an express fee" We all know what that means-dont we?In other words they can just charge us what they want cuz we have to pay it or leave this country.Just appreciate some feedback from the members who have been here a long time.Pls send comments to my personal email address.Thanks!God bless the usa and God bless the "good" people of the philippines!!