Dumaguete Info Search

Feedback Best Posts in Thread: Off-topic Posts

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I understand both sides of the off-topic issue. Unfortunately this is one of those things that no matter what is done someone isn't going to be completely satisfied (or perhaps even displeased). I think we should just all let this one go and move on, it really isn't that big of an issue.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Some topics naturally lead to side topics for a particular poster, not all members will see the tie between the two as they have different experiences. Also some side topics quickly gain momentum, maybe even gathering more interest than the original topic. I find the Mods are generally very good at spotting run away side topics and splitting them off into a topic of their own thread (like this one). They are not perfect however so a "Hey Mods, this xyz topic seems to have a mind of its own, can you split it off?" post or a pm to one of them or Dustin may 'clean up the topic' a bit faster.

• Agree Agree x 2