Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Off-topic Thread

1. grandpainak

grandpainak DI Forum Patron Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +700 / 163
    I was under the BELIEF that this Religions :poop: was not to be used as a subject matter on here! So HOW did this Religions :poop: thread get to where it is now?
    I have been bitting my tung for a couple of days now because I know anything I wright here about this Religions :poop: will be taken out of context. So I try hard to keep my mouth shut. I for one believe that my religions belief and my sexual orientation is no one's Fa-Kings business. I do not go around trying to convince other people to think as I do or change their sexual orientation to the same as mine.
    I do not really care what your religions belief or your sexual orientation is as long as you do not try to PUSH IT OFF ON ME. This entire thread makes me want to :vomit::depressed::devilish:
    I really hope that the people in control here would delete this entire thread.
    Can we get back to something more intelligent here?

My two centavos.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 12, 2020
  2. you_have_been_removed

you_have_been_removed THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

Ratings:
    +261 / 53
    • User banned from topic for making personal attacks.
    Angry with god............YOU DONT GET IT.........I dont believe in any gods...so dont be preaching to me as if you are on a higher shelf.........you are campaigning on behalf of NOTHING, just an idea in an empty head.........If people refuse to believe in your catholic insecurities dont try to brainwash them, only the easily led "are easily led"
    to be quoting from a books, and I say books, because their are several versions, and constantly updated to suit the rams in Rome, keep them in their Gucci's and Gold altars with doctrine that keeps the poor poor, the rams rich............so you continue to believe that this Virus, drought, world hunger the rape and murder of innocent women and children is all in YOUR gods work, so when and if you get on your knees, be sure to commend him for all the misery/murder that he allows to happen on an hourly basis since he appeared in dark corners of insecure sponges, who want to pass all responsibility of their lifes decisions on to another WHO NEVER EXISTED

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,377 / 1,261
    I'm not entirely sure why you like to take exception to my posts.
    A while back I spoke about the difference between the virus being an Aerosol vs Airborne and accused me of splitting hairs. If you had bothered to look op the definition of those word you would not be ignorant on that issue.

When I made my post about the schedule being a catch22. It was intended as humour. I tried not to use any big words so that everyone could understand. Seems I failed there.

I identified my "joke" as a rumour.being poorly thought out let me give you a good example. The LTO was unable to issue plates due to problems in their own procurement procedure. The enforcement branch was issuing tickets to cars without plates. Fortunately that catch22 was short lived.

You have no idea whether or not I (personally) made it up. Make whatever assumptions you need to support your criticism.

Thanks for schooling me on the law.
    Would you kindly educate me some more (I like to learn unlike some people).
    Where are the vendors that are set up along the highways and roadsides going to get their ID or Company Certification of DUTY STATUS. Some of them are from up the mountain and don't have much more than a plot of dirt, a shovel and a basket for their produce.

I will certainly take the next two weeks and work on self improvement.
    You intern could focus on your comprehension and critical thinking. I purposely used the word "could" as opposed to "should", It's not my place to tell you what to do. If you feel you're not up to the task youdon't have to waste your time.

If English is your second language I apologize in advance. Not understanding humour is not your fault.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Tis the season of goodwill to all men........ Ho Ho Ho
    It use to be called the city of gentle people, dance with the music.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    As your minus 8 (for negative ratings) indicate, you were not quite an Angel in the past.

You seem to have calmed down these days but I don't think you are in the position to have a go at Happy Camper.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Toto

Toto DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 205
    Yes, and then when they make a movie of it, it seems tame - but back then it was hot stuff. I devoured it. I was a Science Fiction/Fantasy junkie. :blackalien::happy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Hardy boys... Tom Swift, then Edgar Rice Burroughs Pelucidar and John Carter of Mars... oh memories :smile:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Notmyrealname

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    It was - and fascinating to read that the first virus ever seen was in 1931. Prior to that they were working with an 'unknown' structure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Notmyrealname

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    And I think we all agree we are not complaining on a personal level about the human beings who are moderators (except for any one who is rude and mocking to members) but about the system. With so many postings made to date in response to my decision to stand up against being mistreated, surely someone in power will take note???

Moderators must take on this voluntary role for a number of reasons - I would not do it as I don't want power. It suits some and it doesn't suit others. :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Liverpool fan

Liverpool fan DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Happy you have taken action, that means you find the rating wrong I assume. I find there have been different rules (moderating) to different persons (maybe that not my business?) and I'm not trying to be childish or negative, but let"s solve any misunderstanding there must be, or agree we have a different point of view as an adult, and that it is normal we have a different opinion

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1