Dumaguete Info Search

One Health Pass

Discussion in 'COVID-19' started by Chief, Oct 10, 2022.

1. Mike_Haddon

Mike_Haddon DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +305 / 31
    No choice in all this. Just catching up with the rest of SE Asia, or the tourism industry in this fair nation will be dead.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Garcia

Garcia DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +322 / 129
    For the eARRIVAL which replaced OHP you do not it appears receive a QR Code but instead a bar code and no fast lane. This from just completing and receiving it.

Have to add it would not accept my information added on a tablet, having tried a number of times and re checking was absolutely correct.

THEN used my phone and it came through...

"It's more chaotic in the Philippines" as the saying goes!

Spending 5 nights in Cebu then onto Dumaguete for the horse racing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,108 / 333
    When registering for E arrival what do you need for proof of vaccination / boosters.
    All i have is a piece of cardboard with dates and vaccination brand, no serial or ID number, is this all that's needed ?

4. Pompolino

Pompolino DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +404 / 53
  5. Pompolino

Ratings:
    +404 / 53
    Also you will find this really helpful. This lady is clear and informative with all her videos but this is the one for we expats.

6. Pompolino

Ratings:
    +404 / 53
    One last site that I forgot about which you should do before you leave Phil. This gets you your international certificate of vaccination.

https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph/#/

I'm pretty sure that Jennifer Terri has done a few videos on how to easily fill in the details (for foreigners - note she does one in taglish and then repeats it in English). I have never had any problems in completing the information nor getting the international certificate.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,108 / 333
    I tried the vaxcert registration, after i put in all the details of my 1st & 2nd dose, 1st and 2nd booster i got a result stating that they only recognised the details of my 2nd booster and they had no details of the 3 other vaccinations.
    You can request them to try again, to do this you have to manually put all the details in again and also upload proof which they do not accept in PDF format only JPEG or 2 other image formats.
    I would have thought that the fact i had a 2nd booster would be proof i had the other 3 vaccinations.
    It seems like another process designed to make you run around in circles until you get dizzy and give up :bag:
    Still every cloud has a silver lining in as much as at least i have found this out now and not just 3 days before i plan to return.

8. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Go to your nearest Clinic or Hospital and ask what Clinic or Hospital Dept can do your vax cert for you as you wait. I went To Provincial Hospital in Dumaguete and they gave me address of a Clinic in Tanjay. Went there and they did my cert up ( listing all 3 shots) in under 15 minutes.

9. Mike_Haddon

Mike_Haddon DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +305 / 31
    It's likely as CH is saying that the LGUs where you had your earlier shots have not uploaded onto the system. About 18 months ago, most LGUs were 'behind schedule', which will now mean that they have given up. Go to the LGU health office of the vaccine administering party, request them to upload your records to the system, you should then find all there. I had to go to both Negor Provincial Health Office at NOPH and Valencia Health Office as I had first shot and booster in different places. The first shot was given in Dumaguete, but by the Provincial Health Office.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,108 / 333
    When i asked them to try again there was a message came up that if i hear nothing after 5 days to contact this email vaxcertsupport@doh.gov.ph
    After 5 days we went to the RHU where we had the vax and they assured us that they had uploaded the details and then they issued us certs for each vax, these certs are hand written with no bar codes or QR codes so i doubt they would be valid for entry at Manila.
    I scanned the certs and sent them to the email address but it came back as undeliverable.....
    Let the games begin :bag::banghead: