Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Ordering wine and beer for wedding

1. Dickin'sCider

Dickin'sCider DI New Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0

Hi guys! I'm the brewer of Birdie Num Num Brewery. For parties, we do rent out tap systems or we can deliver bottles, -or bring your party to our brewey here in Bacong. We have around 10 beers on tap + cider and ginger ale&beer. Feel free to call me for any questions. 09178856944.
    Cheers!

• Like Like x 5
  2. SmartKoala

SmartKoala DI Junior Member Veteran Army

Crypto trading
    Ratings:
    +15 / 6
    Blood Type:
    A+
    In my humble opinion, a fresh brewed beer is still the best! About 1 1/2 years ago I bought this Pale ale beer from a Swedish guy who brews it himself. It was the best beer I ever had in the Philippines. His small brewery is located after the Dumaguete City limits on the way to Bacong. But it comes with a price and you have to pay a deposit for the bottles! If you're interested, I can find out the name. Also, there is a well known restaurant/resort and brewery on Siquijor Island where you can purchase your fresh brewed Indian Ale or Pale Ale. They also taste great! - Cheers, mates!

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    As @Aotearoa confirmed, 895/900 (did it go up another 5p last night!) is the take out price, based on their menu - perhaps it was a new member of staff who did not know about take-out discounts. Next time we go shopping with you! :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Jim, I drink as you know beer sori sori.jpg which is Asia Breweries, I will ask Owen where he gets his from, You can get cases from him at my Local Sori Sori :thumbsup: he is theLocal "Bodega"

• Like Like x 2