Dumaguete Info Search

Over 3,000 members???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Jack Peterson, May 4, 2014.

1. Don

Don DI Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 1
    Ahhhhhhhhhh!!
    So "Bob' is a transvestite!
    He changed from being "Bob" to becoming a "Shilling"...then ascended upwards - just like our Saviour - to become a "Pence"! Sounds like he went from being a boy to being a girl...and now maybe a byout(splg?) (Gerlie-Boy) . Thank you for the clarification...I never would have guessed a Bob might be magical or a myth. I wonder who he-she got to pay for his sex change operations?

2. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    ok now their are some Brits on here and am shocked they did not come forward - there is also a Bobby / a police man, so are the British police Fags????:D

3. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Err, I'm shocked that you're not aware that some Brits DID come forward.

The British police are known as Bobbies because of Sir Robert Peel, twice prime minister and founder of the Metropolitan (London) Police. The earliest policemen were the Bow Street Runners, also known sometimes as Peelers. Whether they are fags or not is an unknown quantity, but given the politically correct nature of all things now in UK, there is probably a representative section of them with their own special rules and considerations. I'm glad I got out of the military before they made it compulsory.

4. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086

Well Brian, I am surprised you did not come in yourself, Considering you have one of the Best (so it reads on his Biography) "Bobs" in recent History and I am sure he was no fag:confused:

'Robert Hawke, in full Robert James Lee Hawke, byname "Bob" Hawke (born Dec. 9, 1929, Bordertown, S.Aus., Australia), Australian labour leader and prime minister of Australia from 1983 to 1991.' :rolleyes:

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Unfortunately you are a minority amonh filipinos. I ran an online cell phone loading business, mainly designed to hit the ofw market. Sadly 25 percent of my time was spent explaining that free advertising wasn't going to happen, which should have been quite apparent since there wasn't ANY advertising on my site. Another 25 percent of my time was spent filtering out fraudulent transaction......I even had one that got upset because I wouldn't approve a transaction from a credit card where the actual owner was deceased. Another 25 percent was spent apologizing to Google, PayPal and the real owners of the cards for the fraudulent transactions I didn't catch. The rest was spent for honest transactions and updating the site......with the site taking up a majority of that.

Most locals would rather spend their online time on Facebook....and I gladly give Facebook that burden to them and their advertising teams. Owning a website is a headache, especially when it deals with 3rd world countries. Making a quick buck takes a whole new meaning in the 3rd world. Operating a website where Filipinos are your main audience is a MAJOR headache.

6. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Btw, to this day, 4 years later, PayPal still holds, and refuses to release, almost 2k USD of MY money because of a few transactions that skipped through....and was reimbursed out of my pocket. I also have a ban from ever sending money through Google Pay......which I suspect is a lifetime ban since they have actually changed the name and refuse to give me any answer on when this ban will expire. So please excuse me if I seem I bit abrasive when it comes to accepting filipinos as a viable investment option.

7. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    yea bob hawk was one of our worst bobs lol

8. Don

Don DI Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 1
    But then, Mr. Broadside sir, wouldn't the spelling of the male policeman back in Sir Peel's time, nick name have been in the masculine gender? = "Bobby", rather than the more feminine (female) spelling of "Bob" as "Bobbie", which to me denotes a female? :rolleyes:
    Whooooo-Boy, Brian, this is getting confusing! :confused:

9. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    ........which is exactly as I have written it. Bobby = singular. Bobbies = plural. English as is spoken and written by an Englishman.

10. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Yes, but there are Aussies on here, who don't get it:confused: