Dumaguete Info Search

Suggestion Pacman v Mayweather venues?

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by Andrew, Apr 20, 2015.

1. OP
    OP
    Andrew

Andrew DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +151 / 57
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Dear Editor - Negros Chronicle,
    Prior to your next article about as*hole foreigners, perhaps you would be minded to consider the following contribution from, yes, you've guessed it, a British Company run by arrogant white-skinned foreigners! #ForEveryPinoyFighter - Pru Life UK - Official | Facebook

2. MikeB

MikeB DI Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 8
    I used to be a big fight fan back in the 70s and 80s (Ali, Frazier, Hagler, Hearns, Leonard, etc) but not anymore. I’ll watch it on “free” TV and deal with the commercials.

Last night, all night, there was a street party “somewhere out there” with the obligatory 10 ft speakers sending out a pounding bass that kept me up all night, at least till 4am. Doesn’t happen often and I don’t if it was a part of the pre-fight extravaganza but I suspect a “Pacman” victory would spawn more of the same. I need sleep so I’m pulling for the other multi-millionaire.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Andrew

Ratings:
    +151 / 57
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Sounds like your average Kiddies Birthday Party to me!!:banghead:

4. johncarson

johncarson DI Member Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +252 / 19
  5. OP
    OP
    Andrew

Ratings:
    +151 / 57
    Blood Type:
    A-
  6. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I seems pretty obvious that he doesn't think anyone should to take him seriously either. If he wants to be taken serious he just pulls out the checkbook.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. MikeB

MikeB DI Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 8
    When I saw the "free" stations had about an hr delay I bought it about 15 min before it started and watched it in HD. Great camera work, especially the slo-motion replays between rounds. No regrets. About 20 min after the decision was announced the free stations were starting round 2.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1