Dumaguete Info Search

Pampering Hands

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Wrye83 submitted a new Showcase Item:

Pampering Hands

We provide outstanding different kinds of massage services to clients in the comfort of their homes.

Our hourly rate is Php 250.00

Our business is always immaculate. All our masseur and masseuse will wear a white t-shirt, jeans or in long pants and shoes when working. We provide oil, alcohol and freshly laundered white cotton towels for the massage.

Our prices are reasonable and we can guarantee to provide a well-trained therapist on real time. We suggest a call one hour or two before the service for the therapist to prepare and could have enough time to travel

Our services:

• Combination Massage (Shiatsu & Swedish) P 250
    • The combination massage is hands down our most popular massage. This home massage relies on giving you relaxing full body treatment. If you can’t decide on the type of massage, try the combination massage. You will be satisfied!
    • You don’t have to worry about your guest safety because all out workers have gone through a series of interview process, police background check, reference checked and have gone through TESDA training classes before being hired.
    • Clients can pay after the massage service.
    • Outside Dumaguete city we require 2 hours of services per visit of our therapist.

Swedish massage P 250:
    Swedish massage is a relaxing full body treatment that includes a variety of holistic techniques to improve your body’s circulation and overall well-being.

Thai Massage - P 250:
    Thai massage is also sometimes known as a “yoga massage” is popular as it relieves stress! Your trained Thai therapist uses a dry methodical approach to relieve tension through flexibility techniques to help you relax.

Shiatsu Massage - P 250:
    Shiatsu is a form of massage that originated in Japan and traditional Chinese medicine, and has been widely practiced around the world. Shiatsu means “finger pressure,” which describes the technique. In shiatsu therapy, pressure with thumbs, hands, elbows, knees or feet is applied to pressure points on the body. This form of massage also focuses on rotating and stretching limbs, joints, and pressure points or meridians, as they’re called in traditional Chinese medicine.

Restore and maintain the body’s energy, especially helpful to those suffering from fatigue and overall weakness, improves circulation, reduces stress and tension as well as anxiety and depression are just the few of the many benefits of Shiatsu massage.

Read more about this showcase item and view pictures here...

2. Vybe_82

Vybe_82 One Hit Wonder? Secured Account

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Blood Type:
    B+
    Hi Dustin,

Thanks for your good work! I really appreciate this.
    I think this is wonderful! I would be cheerful to see this add posted in your website.
    Just let me know when the contest start and when I can can send someone to do the one hour massage for the winner.
    More power to you and this website. I will be a constant visitor here.^^

Vybe

• Like Like x 3