Dumaguete Info Search

Sibulan Parking / Entrance fees Sibulan Airport

Discussion in 'Surrounding Areas' started by Vicmico, Sep 10, 2014.

1. baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    well.. to prevent some of that,,*if* you are being picked up.. tell them to just drive close.. when you have baggage in hand then txt them to come in and pick you up..if 10p is so dear.. as for secure parking.. you dont *really* believe it was secure do ya?.. treat it like any other place ..never secure..Bacolod has charged 10p for their lot at least 3 years ago

2. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Will this be for the airport parking only, or for all vehicles entering the area? Will I have to pay for going to Finish Line to have a coffee?

3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I would expect it will be interpreted in the way that makes them the most money. Expect it to be an entrance fee and not a "parking" fee.

4. denpet

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Oh, I feel sorry for Bryan then, to pay long term parking for all bikes when they are not being used.

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Yeah, I'm going to have one hell of a bill when I get back. I've had my bike in there since June. Let's see... 420 per day for 1 year. That's.....P153,300. d*mn, is that tax deductible?

6. baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6

only after all thats computed with they add the long nose tax ..

7. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I have a solution to that: I have 1000cc's, you have a 100. Catch me if you can.

8. baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    I think that charging a fee to enter would be breaking new ground.. Charging to go to the door to drop off people to get to the airplane access entry? While I agree it would generate more money..I dont think they can do it..but if they tried I dont see any mass rising up to say how wrong it is.. I just remembered they charge trike drivers to enter wait for a possible customer. No que line..just grab who you can.. But it was directly trike drivers.. who here and in Bacolod are too *unionized* and would vote out who ever voted to pass that bill

9. denpet

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Or, I have a 1000p do you have change? :D

10. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086

:rolleyes: That's if it is Still there my friend:confused: and they would say View attachment 11713 if Not Sorry, maybe this. next time LOL View attachment 11712

Morning All :smile: JP

Attached Files: