Dumaguete Info Search

Suggestion Paying your electric bill

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Dave & Imp, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    NORECO II

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    As far as I can make out ( and Stand to be Corrected) you may only pay a current account on line or outreaches, if there are discrepancies/arrears, they will not accept the payment. Maybe this is good as it is a constant reminder to be on time with payments or sort the account out or it will be a Queuing job.:geek:

JP :bag: :wink:

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Link?

4. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Just like Dave does every month and on time :cigar:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
  6. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    So you are saying I can pay my electric bill online....with a credit card/PayPal/or something else? Should I be surprised that the link is not working for me? :rolleyes:
    [DOUBLEPOST=1429067286,1429067214][/DOUBLEPOST]or do I have to take a number and wait in line to visit the website? :wink:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    hmm Ok that link sort of got silly so lets do it this way.
    Seems it is not coming up yet I am finding it on Google, I will try another but as to the on line payment i am not sure, I will find out and post

8. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Ah ok. So this quote below was just you getting our hopes up for a common sense solution to paying our electric bill?
    I was really looking forward to being able to avoid the trip to the NORECO office. :bored: Got me all excited about the link. Though in all honesty I have only went to pay my bill twice (and both times I got tired of waiting and sent the helper to take care of it the next day).

9. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    The reason you cant open the link is because it was from ANOTHER Site here so I will have a look around to get the write up. (damned Jerries) :facepalm:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I have no idea what that means......but I will wait for whatever it is you are doing. Do I need to take a number while I wait? Or can I just leave my flipflops at the front of the line and have a seat? :wink:

• Funny Funny x 3