Dumaguete Info Search

Suggestion Paying your electric bill

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Dave & Imp, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    I have said all along that many changes for the better were going to happen, They are now working on On line payments, This should have been done in 2013,
    it was unfortunate that the Then General Manger Died and things never progressed, Things are on the move for much to make it all easier. Hang in there (well LOL where else can you go:meh:)

JP:bag: :wink:

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I'd bet money that my US bank will lock my credit card the first time I try making a payment to an electric company online in the Philippines. Would be nice if they allowed Paypal payments. I won't hold my breath on that one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    In Tanjay the wife has never been in and out paying the electric bill in less than 20 minutes, it would be nice to get things set up to automatically be billed to a credit card or to pay on line. We were paying our internet (Globe) at their office in Robinsons and that was truly a longer wait than I wanted so I asked them if they could just charge my credit card and just had to fill out some additional paperwork and have not had to go back to that office again. Granted we were transferring the internet from the apartment we were renting to the house so she could not just use that auto pay machine. Maybe NORECO could get one of those machines to reduce time...

Shawn

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. patty

patty DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +254 / 18
    AUB Bank on Locsin also will take Duma. water bill payment. Maybank stopped taking water bill payments.

5. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    We pay at the AUD Bank over the road from DI the guard will let you in to park in front good air con quick service